excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Happy Mail~

I just love when I get unexpected Happy Mail!!!!!!  Last week I had a fun package delivered to my door and I was so excited to open it because it made so much noise- the box rattled and shook and even the kids were like "What is in there?!?"  When I heard the shake I had a feeling and then I opened the box and I was blown away!!!!!!!   SHELLS!!!!!!  YAHOO!!!!!!!! 

So let me back up for a minute- do you remember how I worked the NJ Expo and could not wait plus I got to have fun with my CTMH sisters!  So one of my fun sistas- Jen Cox- worked the Expo with us and we had a BLAST!!!  Lots of hard work and fun work and then a crazy NJ creepo that I talked down(think I SHOCKED everyone) but that is a Military Man's wife for you!  Anyways we had a blast and lots of stories to share for years to come- aren't those trips the best!?!  So I saw Jen was giving these amazing shells to a friend of ours and yes I will admit I had a pout fest over them but it was more because I MISS going shelling!  Ireland and I would take long walks on our beloved NW Florida coast and find all sorts of fun treasures and of course this breaks my heart now as I think of our beloved beaches fighting such a nasty mess!  So at any rate I saw the shells- pouted- and took the ladies on memory lane.  Jen promised she would bring me some when we saw each other at convention- which I thought was the SWEETEST!  I told her I would bring some of my favorites- I have my prized shells and baskets with them.
 
So when this box came I was BLOWN AWAY!!!!!!  They are beautiful!  I love the colors, shapes, and textures!  I cannot wait to find a special home for them and when I look at them I will always think of my special friend- JEN!  LOVE YA!  My life is so enriched with all the amazing women I have met over the years and it is all because we share a love of paper creating and CTMH- how awesome is that?!?

Jen- the kids and I are pulling a special collection for you of our NW Florida Gulf treasures- hope you will enjoy them!  and I cannot wait to PARTY in DC and see all the amazing things CTMH has enstore for us!!!!!!

Thinking of specials and amazing things.....click here to check out the jackpot deal for today!

Have a great day!!!!!

~Jennifer  :-)

and PS- doesn't Jen's card ROCK?!?  She used the new Passages Paper Set X7126B and the new stamp set Live Inspired C1408.  this stamp set is a MUST HAVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment