excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

creating backgrounds...

I love the June Stamp of the Month!  The argyle stamp is so FUN to create your own background and texture paper with- easy peasy! 

I used Dutch Blue Ink and Chocolate ink to create the stamped images.  I also used our textured cardstock in chocolate and sweet leaf- love sanding this paper! 

This stamp set is a must have and definitely a great addition to my collection as I feel I have a lot of "girly" stamp images!

During the month of June you can earn it for 25%, 50% or 75% off with a qualifying purchase or spend just $100 and get this set for FREE!!!!  Everyone loves a deal and Jackpot June Deals each day are a great thing to check out.  Today is a great goody box full of wonderful goodies!!!!  Want to check it out?  Click here

~Jennifer :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment