excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Friday, May 29, 2009

we've got Rhythm!


Josh and I have wanted to get a piano for our house for years. We both grew up loving music. I played piano for 10 years and he played the Tenor and Alto Saxophone- which he still grabs at Christmas. The kids love when Josh plays the music and they even try to blow on the Sax too! Our serious hunt for a piano began about a month ago and VOILA! Craig's list came to the rescue! Everyone was so excited last night and the excitement continued this morning and I just had to snap some photos! I hope this will spread our love of music to them. Cannot wait to begin those lessons.....


Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment