excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

Wishing all my blogging readers and friends a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

We had a quiet/peaceful Christmas this year.  I love this time of year with my family- reflecting and thanking God for all that he has brought into our lives and the journey that we have taken.  Our time in DC has been of challenges for Josh and myself as we often times feel like fish out of water in a big city.  We are very thankful for all the friends we have made and the wonderful schools my children are apart of- there will be a lot we will miss when our time is up here and of course there will be quite a bit we are happy to wave good bye to.  Isn't that so bittersweet?!?

So as I take this time to think about all I have learned and grown from in 2010- I wanted to wish all my creative, crafty friends a blessed Holiday Season.  2011 is looking to be an adventure for us- cannot say much but when I can share I will!  Let's just say Air Force life = MOVING and that seems to be approaching and I am doing my best(and if you know me it is the part I struggle with the most) being PATIENT! 

So as I have joked with family and friends the one thing I can control is my Hair and if you noticed it is now short!  HA!  I have never had short in my life- NEVER, EVER!  And I thought it was time for a change and little teasing of my hubby.  He says it has grown on him but I am pretty sure his New Year's Resolution for me would be to grow it out! 

So as Life hands you Lemons try your Best to Make Lemonade!  The Bohnarts have spent the 2 1/2 years making the best Lemonade they know how and I hope I have shown my children to always hold your head up, ask God for strength and good things will come through trying times and there are Angels amongst us that touch our lives daily- and those Angels near and far I am VERY grateful for!

May God continue to bless each one of you and wishes for a Happy, Healthy New Year!

~Jennifer :-)

ps- hopefully soon I can share some news....but until then PRAY for my patience!  I know Josh would be grateful too! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I sooo know what you mean about that patience thing -- doesn't mix well with military life, eh (& we're only reservists here)! LOL

    Hope you-all have a very Happy New Year! LOVE the pics, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure wherever this next move takes you, you will 'pass the test' with flying colors. Wherever it is will be so lucky to have the Bohnart family. Merry Christmas to you, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete