excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Friday, December 3, 2010

Feeling the Crunch?

Seems the calendar this year is on JET SPEED!!!  I am sure you feel like me trying to find the way to balance everything and manage to fit in some creative time and catch up on scrapbooking!  I am thankful for Close To My Heart's Studio J- helps me create scrapbook pages in a flash PLUS I can print as many copies as I would like!!!!  I have always wanted to create Scrpabooks for extended family BUT keeping up with my own family has been challenging enough.

NOW...

I can create Scrapbook pages and print one set for my family album and another or 2 or 3 to give as gifts. And that is just what I am doing for gifts this year!  Each year we do a family trip with the Bohnart side and I can FINALLY make these memories into albums for my inlaws!  And can you think of a better gift than that?!?

Here are some of the Layouts I have created...







Have you tried Studio J yet???  Create Real Scrapbooks in Real Time- just with a click!!!  LOVE IT!!! and it looks so nicely with your other pages...quick glance some will think you have created it all by hand!

Want to TRY?  It is FREE!!!!  GOTTA TRY IT!!!!

Click HERE to begin your adventure!


Feel free to email me with any questions!(craftingdivas@cox.net)

~Jennifer :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment