excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Friday, September 10, 2010

Yep I am still here...Promise!

Okay seriously where did August go??????  Yikes!  I blinked and the summer disappeared!  I love summertime for a lot of reasons but my big reason is no schedules!!!!  I love carefree easy days with my kids and waking up saying "What do you want to do today?"  Want is a huge word!  Especially when you feel sometimes like you are pulled in a million directions all of them good in their own right BUT it is refreshing to just be still and take our time- I cherish that!  So I blinked and the bliss of summer is OVER!

We started school this week and so did I!  My kiddos are getting so big- again how did that happen??  Is there a way to make it stop?  Or just freeze time?  I am loving this age and stage of our family and children minus the whole Pentagon thing but we are rolling with it.  But seriously I just love it and I am thankful beyond measure for our gifts.

   Our monthly Scrap N Play club date is coming and I cannot wait to scrap with my peeps!  We will meet on Friday September 17, 2010 at 7:30pm.  You are welcome to join us- we would love to have you.  Simply email me at craftingdivas@cox.net and set you up with all the right info!  :-)

     Now that we are home and settling into a routine, I am hoping to get some crafting done.  We are going to be having a pretty busy year between after school activities, my sister's wedding, and some much needed family r&r.  I will always be doing what I love- being with my family, sharing my love of scrapbooking and all things paper, and trying to keep everything balanced on the home front.  Plus I am super excited to be teaching again.  My first day teaching is next week and I cannot wait to get and give HUGS!   Life is good!

Hope you are well too!  :-)

~ Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment