excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

seriously....

 It seems another Month has clipped along and I have been pretty quiet on the blogging.  I have good reasons as I am running a Non-Stop Circus these days!  :-) Between teaching preschool and holding monthly scrap classes plus taking my kiddos to their after school activities, my sister got married on the 25th of September!!!  Just seems we are on a whirlwind of memories lately...we are loving every minute of it and I am sorry I have been quiet. I am going to LOVE scrapbooking all these memories!!!!

It has just been hard to find the time to fit everything in and the old saying "Something Has To Give" turns out to be true- technology has been taking a back seat lately.  So here is to a semi-quiet October and hopes that I will share some of the creations I have been making. 


Thanks for dropping bye and I hope to make it artistically interesting soon!  :-)

~Jennifer  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a beautiful wedding. You gals looked fantastic.... Ireland all grown up, you looking smashing in red and your sister- stunning. Loved Patrick's expression in the last photo. He looks like he was having fun. Congratulations to you all!

    ReplyDelete